This villa stands majestically on the cliff and offers breathtaking panoramic views. The villa was built according to the architectural Zakynthian tradition with natural stone and is beautifully decorated. It has 4 spacious en-suite bedrooms, a private infinity pool with hydro-massage area and also has direct access to the sea. It is a perfect choice for a family or a group of friends.
• Total size 250 sqm
• 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• Comfortable sitting/dining room with traditional stone fireplace
• Spacious balcony with large dining table and breath-taking sea views
• Fully equipped galley kitchen
• Private pool with hydro-massage area
• Sun loungers
• Traditional wood-fired oven
• Double bedroom with extra single bed and en-suite shower room
• Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Twin bedroom with 2 large single beds and en-suite shower room
• Double bedroom with extra single bed and en-suite bathroom
All bedrooms have sea views. The bedrooms on the ground floor in the main house have small kitchenettes, their own entrances and terraces.
The fourth bedroom of the Villa is a private, self-contained, comfortable 60sqm Guesthouse overlooking the sea, pool and Kefalonia with a capacity for 2-3 people. It features its own entrance, open plan kitchen and large bathroom, while it's fully equipped with home appliances, TV, Hi-Fi and is also air-conditioned.
The kitchen & Dinning:
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped and includes: cooking utensils, gas oven, gas/electric hob, fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave, toaster, juicer, filter coffee machine, dishwasher and washing machine. There is plenty of space for all the family to join in at mealtimes, whether preparing or just chatting about the day’s adventures.
The villa has various options and offers the perfect space for dinning both in or outdoors. There are dining tables in the kitchen and in the sitting room, as well as on the 80sqm covered balcony with amazing sea views.