A unique ground floor and first floor maisonette (total area of 161 sq.m ) surrounded by a private garden (305 sq.m) with a private swimming pool. The Loft has an impressive double ceiling height with oversized floor to ceiling glass doors.
These large glass doors give a beautiful view of the garden and the swimming pool and allow an abundance of natural light. When wide open, the balconies and the living room connect to one, offering a unique living experience during the warmer months.
The ground floor (99 sq.m) is composed of a living room, fireplace, dining area, separated kitchen, outdoor sitting area and private pool (7m x 3m). Additionally, on the ground floor is also located one en suite bedroom and a W.C.
The first floor (62 sq.m) can be accessed either through the use of the interior stairs or by the private lift, which is inside the property. The first floor is composed of two en suite bedrooms and a beautiful interior glass balcony overlooking the living area which can be used as an extra living room/study room/playroom.
Energy Class A+, full energy independency with natural gas and VRV A/C.
The property comes with two underground parking spots and one storage room.
• Ground floor and first floor maisonette (total area 161 sq.m)
• Surrounding garden (total area 305 sq.m)
• Private swimming pool (7m X3m)
• Storage and two parking spaces
• Carefully selected, luxury materials
• Top quality hard-wood indoor flooring
• Full-service German kitchen with high quality finishes
• Security System
• Solar panels
• Underfloor heating
• Greek and Italian marbles
• Indoors and outdoors LED lighting
• Energy Class A+, full energy independency with natural gas and VRV A/C
• Electric shutters
• Top quality German isolation materials