This property has an exceptional position with stunning views to Argostoli, lagoon, mountain Enos and St. Georges Castle which can be enjoyed from the big verandas and balconies.
The 2,820m2 plot is surrounded by great stone walls and separated in 3 levels giving a luxurious character to the property. From the swimming pool you can cherish the great view or enjoy the view by the pool bar.
The building is an apartment complex with a multipurpose character as it can easily change to a mansion, or to three apartments, (1 each level) or it can be used as it is with small apartments, for all year rentals, or for summer holiday guests. Ideal for big families or for income!
• Ground floor : 78m2 (2 bedroom apartment)+ 47,7m2 ( 1 bedroom apartment)+ 58,97m2 +( 1 one bedroom apartment) + 35,10m2 (storage room) + 4,41m2 (storage room) + 28,08m2 (water tank) = 252,26m2
• 1st Foor : 3 x 40m2 (3 x one bedroom apartment) = 120m2
• 2nd floor : Studio 35m2 + 170m2 maisonette apartment with open plan kitchen, dining, living room, laundry room and wc and in the attic 3 bedrooms (one en suite) two bathrooms and storage place = 205m2
Total 8 apartments. Building size: 570m2
Although so near to Argostoli (only 5 minutes' drive) you can have your tranquility and isolation to enjoy the silence whenever you want.
Since 2003 there has been a renovation in 2015 and running a business as a successful apart-hotel.
• Great views to the lagoon, Argostoli and mountain Enos.
• 5 minutes drive to town or to the nearest beach or to the airport
• Short and mild winter.
• Great for holidays.
• Great for big families.
• Great for small business.
• Huge balconies & terraces & lovely swimming pool with pool bar.
• Double glazed doors & windows.
• Huge stone walls surrounding the plot.
• Autonomus heating with oil
Furniture is included.