The main house is on a hill with three floors as follows:
- Three bedrooms and a hall overlooking the living room and front hall
- Master bedroom with a king size bed, large porch, decorative fireplace, a private balcony and two en-suite bathrooms - one with a large shower room and the other with a Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Bedroom with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony with breathtaking sea views.
- Bedroom with two twin beds, which can be put together for a king size bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony overlooking the front of the house with a view of an olive grove and the mountains.
- Main living areas
- Study/ library with a Boston grand piano made by Steinway, broadband wireless internet connection, fax/ printer, a vast collection of books (classics, best sellers, non-fiction, etc.) and a balcony with sea and mountain views.
- Dining room, which seats 12 and has access to outdoor terraces.
- Large fully equipped kitchen overlooking the pool, with a table seating 8-10 and sea and mountain views on three sides.
- Laundry/ pantry and W.C. near the front hall.
Lower Ground Floor - on seaside:
-suite with two bedrooms, each with two twin beds, which can be combined to one king size bed. These bedrooms share a living room and a bathroom with bath and shower attachment.
-suite with one bedroom and a separate sitting area with sofa. The bedroom is equipped with a 2x2m bed, an en-suite shower room and access to a private terrace.
Separate Cottage - Accommodates up to 4 guests (16 guests in total with main house)